MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE….
GET INVOLVED IN THE TJS PTO
2018-19The PTO is about…
Consider a leadership role. Moms and Dads are encouraged to get involved. There are positions with predictable schedules and others with lots of flexibility. Some positions enable you to get into TJS often, while others can be done from work or home. There are opportunities to work solo and others where you would be part of a team. We are looking for volunteers for many of the positions listed. Don’t hesitate to get involved!
- Enriching the education of TJS students
- Enhancing the operations and environment of our school
- Promoting a close home-school relationship
There are a great many ways to volunteer at TJS. Whether you are a working parent or not you can be involved:
- Once a week: Library, Lunchroom & Playground Duty
- Twice a month: Lunch & Playground Duty
- Once a month: Playground Duty
- Two or Three Times a Year: Awesome Art
- One Time Events: Parent Handbook, School Directory, School Pictures, Book Fair, Holiday Workshop, Family Fun Night, NJ Devils Game, Science Fair, Jamboree, Raffle, Adult Social, Conference Lunches, DEAR, Field Days
- Ongoing: Beautification, Hospitality, Room Parents, Grocery Cards, Cultural Arts, Educational Enrichment, Science Club, Art Display, Community Service, Drama Club, New Parent, School Spirit