The following health documentation is required to be submitted to the school when registering a new student:Physical examinationClick this link for the physical examination form to take to your physician: Universal Health Form
- Upon enrollment in school in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.2(h)2;
2. Subsequent student medical examinations at least once during each developmental stage:
- The school district requires students receive medical examinations upon enrollment in school.
- The school district requires a parent to provide within thirty days of enrollment entry-examination documentation for each student.
- Students transferring into this school district from out-of-State or out-of-country may be allowed a thirty-day period to obtain entry-examination documentation.
3. When applying for working papers in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.2(h)3.Please note: The school district shall not be held responsible for the costs for examinations at the student’s medicalhome or other medical provider(s).Dental Statement:Click this link for the dental examination form to take to your dentist: Dental Form
- at early childhood (pre-school through grade three),
- pre-adolescence (grades four through six),
- adolescence (grades seven through twelve).