Orchestra Contract 2019-2020
I, __________________, have chosen to become a member of the KRS Orchestra. I enjoy playing my instrument and will do my best to contribute positively to the success of the Orchestra. Because I am an important member of the group, I agree to demonstrate the following skills to the best of my ability:
- I will cooperate with other members of the group to achieve our goals.
- I will work hard to be the best that I can be. I will exhibit appropriate behavior during rehearsals and performances.
- I will be responsible and bring my instrument, music, and a pencil to every rehearsal.
- I will be punctual (arriving after 8:20am will be counted as an absence) and attend all rehearsals and performances. If it necessary to miss a rehearsal, my parents will contact Mrs. Quinlan and inform her of my absence. email@example.com.
- I understand that if I accumulate more than 4 unexcused absences from Orchestra then I will not be able to perform in the concert.
I agree to attend our concerts dressed in proper concert attire (Madison tee shirt or white shirt, black pants/skirt)
If any questions or concerns should arise, I will speak with Mrs. Quinlan. Together we will find a solution.
______________________ ____________________ _______________
Student Parent/Guardian Date