• Need a graphing calculator but don't want to buy one?

    "Rent" a graphing calculator from the math department.




    1. Take a form from the folder outside of C29. (or you can print it here)

    2. Fill it out neatly, sign it, and have your parent/guardian sign it.

    3. Return the completed form to Mrs. Prill in C29.

    *Forms are only accepted BEFORE SCHOOL, AFTER SCHOOL, OR DURING LUNCH.*

    4. After your last final exam, return your calculator to Mrs. Prill in C29. 

    If the calculator is lost, stolen, or damaged during this time, then the student must replace the calculator with a new (still in the original package) TI graphing calculator OR pay the replacement fee listed on the form.