Each student is required to keep a separate 1 inch binder for this math class . The notebook should not contain any work from other classes.
The binder must include the following:
Section One: Notes
- Notes are to be taken daily.
- Notes are to be kept in order and labeled with chapter/section number.
Section Two: Homework
- Each homework assignment must be on a separate sheet of paper.
- Homework will be randomly collected and graded as a homework grade.
Section Three: Assessments
- All assessments for the marking period must be kept in order.
- All corrections for each assessment must be made on correction paper which is available on my website. The original problem should be copied and accompanied by the correct work and answer. Corrections will be randomly collected and graded as a homework grade.
Section Four: Reviews for exams/miscellaneous
- All cumulative review worksheets with accompanying work and miscellaneous class papers are to be kept in this section of the notebook.