Grading and Homework PolicyAssessments:
- Assessments will follow the completion of each chapter studied, or large amounts of material when chapter is lengthy.
- Assessments will vary in point value.
- Assessments will be announced in advance.
- Assessments must be completed in pencil. Penalty will occur for work not done in pencil.
- Assessments missed due to absence must be completed in a timely manner.
Marking Period Grade:The marking period grade will be based on a point system. The points will be comprised of assessments and homework.Honors Algebra 2: 95% assessments and 5% homeworkPrecalculus and Algebra 1: 90% assessments and 10% homework
- Assignments are generally given every day and will be randomly collected or checked in class.
- To receive full credit for an assignment, it must be neatly and adequately completed (preferably in pencil) on white lined paper, showing all work and kept in the homework section of the notebook.
- Worksheet assignments are to be accompanied by work on separate paper and kept with the worksheet in the homework section of the notebook.
Assignments are due at the start of class. No assignments will be accepted late, except in the case of absence(s) or special circumstances which should be discussed with me.