Phone: 973-593-3101 x 3102
FAX: 973-593-3161Please Note:
Non-public School Transportation:
- If your student is eligible for bus transportation, the bus route will be e-mailed to parents in August by the building principal.
- Bus transportation for in-district students is provided by TRM Tours and Education Service Comission of Morris County.
- Special Education transportation is handled by the special education department; they can be reached at 973-593-3153.
- B6-t forms for nonpublic transportation are obtained by contacting your nonpublic school.
- On a space available basis, subscription busing may be available (along the established bus route) for students that are not eligible for mandated busing.
Please click below for the Subscription Bus Application Form:
For the emergency bus evacuation drill form click below:
For Bus Requisition Form click below:
For Field Trip Approval Form for an agenda click below: