EMPLOYMENT FORMSFor HIRED Personnel Only
Any questions can be directed to Sue Koppenol in HR at 973-593-3101 x3103
- Oath of Allegiance OR Non-Citizen - please give to Human Resource
- I-9 form accompanied by 2 forms of I.D. (i.e. License and Social Security Card or Birth Certificate) or a Passport
- ECA Applicants: Extra-Curricular Activity (ECA) Form --you will need at least a NJ Sub. Cert. follow these steps https://www.madisonpublicschools.org/Page/328
- Consultants: Consultant Form Request
- Tuberculosis Test to be completed max. 6 months prior from date of employment: Mantoux Test
- W4 & Direct Deposit or Direct Deposit for Substitutes
- If employed full time: Physical Examination Form
- Copy of your CHRU (fingerprint) clearance for our district (2870) OR a Continuous Employment letter from a District you currently work for AND you need to TRANSFER your prints to our district code 2870. To transfer click on this link and select "Transfer Request" https://homeroom2.state.nj.us/chr/chr_start.jsp.
- If you have been fingerprinted for another district but are no longer employed with them you will need to Archive your prints at this website CHRU and follow the steps.