Let's Get Organized
- Come in and sit down. Please take out a pencil/pen and your assignment pad.
- Grab a Chromebook
- You will update your assignment pad by adding homework, tests, quizzes, and long term assignments using chromebook
- Your assignment pad will be checked for accuracy.
- Homework will be checked.
Notebook Procedures/Organizing Your Binder
- Organize your binder in order of your schedule.
- Keep papers in their proper folders or sections.
- Clean out folders and put all papers with holes in the rings.
- Keep the hole punched papers in the proper order.
- Keep your table of contents updated.
- When you clean out a section of a notebook, after a test or when directed by a teacher, take those papers home and file them. Do NOT throw them away. You may need them for future tests or assignments.
- help you stay organized
- reteach concepts that you do not understand
- teach you ways to study and create study devices (flashcards, study guides...)
- help you with projects
- encourage you to use your time wisely
Organization at Home
- Create a study/homework area with supplies easily at hand
- Keep note card box to organize vocabulary flashcards
- Create a filing system using folders, one for each core subject, to save your papers that you bring home from school
- Write assignments on desk calendar to stay organized
Last Modified on September 28, 2017