Enlaces Útiles (Useful Links)Part 1: The Basic On-line links to complete your homework and classwork assignments1. The digital text for grades 6, 7 and 8:2. On-line Dictionary: Word Reference
3. Conjuguemos is a great website to practice the conjugation of verbs and to practice your vocabulary. Click here to go to the site.
4. The interactive map to practice the Spanish-speaking countries and their capitals.
Click over different continents to find the Spanish Speaking countries and their capitals.
5. Sing the songs we've been singing in class to learn the countries and capitals of many of the Spanish-Speaking countries. Don't forget about Madrid, España (where I studied during college), Malabo, Guinea Ecuatorial and La Paz & Sucre, Bolivia: Rock the Capitals South America and Rock the Capitals Central America.
By clicking the above links you are leaving Madison Public Schools and entering the Internet. Please be sure you have your parents'/guardians' permission to do so.
6. Another fun way to learn/quiz your knowledge of the countries and capitals is with this matching game: Países y Capitales
Part 2: Enrichment activities to go along with our Spanish curriculum:1. Digital DialectsPlay and quiz yourself on Spanish vocabulary and concepts.
2. Latinos FamososRead about famous latinos in a variety of professions.Colors, shapes, letters, numbers, and other words in Spanish and different languages.
4. Sing Cien Muy Bien¡Practica los números!
5. Visit a Virtual Zoo in SpanishPractice your animal vocabulary!
6. General Vocabulary
Practice your vocabulary!
7. La ComidaPractice your food vocabulary with games.
8. Los DulcesPractice Spanish words for sweets!
9. Las FrutasPractice fruit vocabulary!
10. McDonalds en español
11. Los Deportes
Do you know sports vocabulary?
12. Los Adjetivos
13. Activities for Spanish Words & Phrases
Play games to practice Spanish words and phrases.
14. ¿Qué hora es?3
Even more telling time games!
15. ¿Qué hora es?2
More telling time games!
16. ¿Qué hora es?
Practice telling time!