Register for the Madison Public Schools Website
& Sign up for E-Alerts
1. Go to www.madisonpublicschools.org
2. Click on the Register at the top right of the page.
3. Enter your birth date and click Submit. (You must be older than 18 to do this.)
4. Complete the form that displays. Required fields are outlined in red with an asterisk*.
5. Check the “Please send me email about Events and Activities” box and click Submit.(Checking this box alone DOES NOT get you E-Alerts!!! You MUST follow the steps below to subscribe to E-Alerts).
6. You will see a message indicating that your registration has been accepted.
7. Sign into the website using your Sign-In Name and Password. Click Sign In at the top right of the site, or by from the link under the Acceptance Message.
8. Click My Account - Edit Account Settings at the top right of the page
9. Scroll down to E-Alert & Subscriptions
10. Click Edit Subscriptions. This takes you to a screen where you can select the website sections from which you want E-Alerts.
11. Select a Torey J Sabatini School from the Manage Subscriptions menu. IMPORTANT NOTE: The first list is all Madison Public School District Level alerts. District Alerts and TJS Alerts will be different.
12. Check the box next to EACH page from which you want E-Alerts. Checking the top-most box on the TJS page gives you E-Alerts from TJS main homepage only! Check the box next to EACH PAGE from which you want E-Alerts (i.e. TJS homepage, TJS PTO, individual teachers’ pages, etc).
13. Scroll down to the bottom and click on I'm Done. You are now set to receive E-Alerts from TJS. You must click I'm Done on EACH SCHOOL OR DISTRICT PAGE to save the E-Alerts.
14. If successful, the screen will show a full list of your subscriptions.
15. To subscribe to another school or the District Level Alerts, click Manage your Subscriptions again.
16. Repeat steps 9 through 15 until you have completed all of your E-Alert subscriptions.