• Contact the PPEC

    (Parents and Professionals of Exceptional Children)

    for parent support and insight if you need another parent to talk to

    The PPEC can help you navigate the system.

    Members consist of other parents of students with IEPs (Individualized Education Plans) or 504s

    For more information contact:

    Michelle Goodwin    macs3mom@yahoo.com

    Amy Sheppard   austinshep@aol.com

    Beth Fissel  befissel@gmail.com