MADISON DODGERSTip-In Club
The Tip-in Club is the booster club for the basketball program at MHS. Our goal is to support the program in cooperation with the athletic and coaching staff through promotion, fundraising and volunteer efforts.
- Provide funds for coaching aids and equipment
- Assist with the organization and subsidize off-season player skill development activities
- Organize charitable/public service activities on behalf of the program
- Organize and execute on fund raising activities
- Sponsor team dinners for players to build team chemistry
- Work with the Madison youth basketball program (Madison Basketball Association) to support both organizations’ missions for developing basketball skills, improving the town’s basketball culture and promoting cross organization support
- Arrange “senior day” celebration for players at last home game of season
- Organize and sponsor the post-season Madison High School Basketball Banquet
- Publish Madison Basketball yearbook for players and purchase player appreciation gifts for coaches
- Communicate with players, parents and fans to provide program information
Visit the Tip-In Club website for easy online payment options... http://madhs.leag1.com/
Save the Dates:Sunday January 29th - Pancake Breakfast at the Elks
Wednesday January 18th - Boys' Varsity home game vs Boonton - Special Event - girls and boys teams co-sponsor a good cause
Thursday February 9th - Boys Varsity home game vs Whippany Park - Senior Night CelebrationVolunteers needed - something for every schedule - check out our Sign-up Geniushttp://www.signupgenius.com/findasignup search by email address : email@example.com Tip-In-Club Annual Dues DrivePlease fill out the attached form and mail with your check as soon as you can.Make check out to: Tip In Club and send to Margaret Haughey 22 Spring Garden Dr. Madison, NJ 07940
Or pay online thru our team website http://madhs.leag1.com/
The Team Store is now closed.
Deliveries expected early January. Thank you for your support!
Buy A Lawn Sign!