Registration Forms and Info
The listed registration forms below are to be given to the School only after proving Madison residency at the BOE Central Office located at 359 Woodland Road.
Kindergarten entrance age is 5 years old on or before October 1st of the year in which entrance is sought. First Grade entrance is 6 years old on or before October 1st or having completed the Kindergarten program of this district or an equivalent program and if the child has been recommended by the teacher for advancement to the 1st Grade. Enrollment is dependent upon the approval of the Superintendent.
1. Standard Registration Form-100 - each per child to be completed by the parent/guardian.
2. Proof of Birth - Original Birth Certificate (bring the original to the BOE Central Office and a copy will be made and given to you for the school). If it's a foreign birth certificate a notarized translated copy must accompany the original.
3. Dental Form -to be completed by your dentist (recommended to be completed for all students).
4. Medical Forms - The physical examination should be performed by the child's own physician because he/she knows the child and family better and can provide ongoing care:
- Universal Health Record
- Please provide a copy of a computer generated or hand written immunization record from your child's health care provider.
Please Note:The Immunization form must show evidence of the required immunizations and tests. Any exceptions to this rule can only be made by the Superintendent of Schools for reasons of the pupil's religious beliefs.
After proving your residency at the Madison BOE Central Office located at 359 Woodland Road, Madison, please make an appointment with the school secretary and bring all these forms, fully completed, at the time of registration.