Please check back regularly. We will be adding content to this page often.
For general technical assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: All major telecommunications carriers are now offering free access to their wireless hotspots! Please see this article for more information regarding utilities, cable, internet, and phone companies are responding to the current situation.
Parents and students, please see the information below for technology assistance during this extended remote learning.
- For general technical assistance, please email us at email@example.com.
Signing into your district-issued Google account.
- Student usernames are First Initial + Last Name + 2 Digit Graduation Year + @madisonnjps.org
- e.g. John Smith graduating in the year 2028 would type firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students in grades K-2 logging into a district-owned Chromebook can use their Quickcards to login without the need to type their username and password.
Directions for connecting your Chromebook to a wireless network.
- Click the status bar in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Wifi Icon.
- Choose the wireless network that you would like to connect to.
- Enter your wireless password if prompted.
Note: Please view the video below for more in-depth directions.
Click the following link to access ClassLink: https://launchpad.classlink.com/madisonnjps?loggedout=1.
Once the ClassLink sign-in page opens you can log in by clicking the "Sign in with Google" button.
For an overview of how ClassLink works please watch the following video.