Phone: 973-593-3101 x 3102
- If your student is eligible for bus transportation, the bus route will be e-mailed to parents in August by the building principal.
- Bus transportation for in-district students is provided by the TRM Tours and Education Service Commission of Morris County.
- Special Education transportation is handled by the special education department; they can be reached at 973-593-3153.
Non-public School Transportation:
- B6-t forms for nonpublic transportation are obtained by contacting your nonpublic school.
- On a space-available basis, subscription busing may be available (along the established bus route) for students that are not eligible for mandated busing.
Please click below for the Subscription Bus Application Form:
***Subscription Bus Application 2019***
For the emergency bus evacuation drill form click below:
Emergency Bus Evacuation Form
For Bus Requisition Form click below:
Field Trip Bus Requisition Form
For Field Trip Approval Form for an agenda click below:
Field Trip Approval-BOE Agenda