Phone: 973-593-3101 x 3107
**IMPORTANT 2021-2022 TRANSPORTATION NOTICE**
- If your student is eligible for bus transportation, the bus route will be e-mailed to parents by the building principal.
- Bus transportation for in-district students is provided by the First Student, O'Dowd Transportation and Education Service Commission of Morris County.
- A student may waive their transportation for a specific school year by completing a transportation waiver form.
- Special Education transportation is handled by the special education department; they can be reached at 973-593-3153.
- Masks will be required to be worn during the entire bus ride.
Non-public School Transportation:
- B6-T forms for nonpublic transportation are obtained by contacting your nonpublic school.
- Due to capacity limitations on our routes, subscription busing will not be offered for the 2021-2022 school year at this time. Capacity will be monitored throughout the year and any updates will be posted here.
For the Transportation Waiver Form click below:
For the emergency bus evacuation drill form click below:
Emergency Bus Evacuation Form
For Bus Requisition Form click below:
Field Trip Bus Requisition Form
For Field Trip Approval Form for an agenda click below:
Field Trip Approval-BOE Agenda