WELCOME TO MR. LARGO'S WEBSITESchool year 2018 - 2019
- Composition notebook to keep notes
- 3 ring binder to keep worksheets and labs
- Dry erase markers
- Small metric ruler
- Pencils - Eraser caps
- Scientific calculator
- Suggested book (AP Physics 2)
- College Physics AP Edition
- ISBN 9780133447675 0133447677
- by Eugenia Etkina, Alan Van Heuvelen, Michael Gentile
- Link: http://amzn.com/0133447677
- Suggested book (Physics)
- Physics: Principles & Problems Student edition (June 15, 2013)
- ISBN-13: 978-0076592524
- by Paul W. Zitzewitz et al.
- Link: http://amzn.com/0076592529
Extra help availability
- Tutorial is available on D-days during common lunch in room G54.
- You can also check with me to set up a different time before/during/after school.
Class rules & Expectations
- Be on time to class.
- You will not play with the lab equipment.
- Use of electronic devices (cell phones, mp3 players, video games) is limited to science learning only.
- Expect to stay in class for the full class period. Take care of personal needs, see guidance counselors, visit the office etc., during you free period or between periods, NOT during class time.
- Rules of conduct, courtesy and safety apply at all times even in the lab. Always remember to show respect.
- Be prepared. Please arrive with your notebook, homework, binder, pencils, pen, calculator, ruler, and tissues if you need them.
- Homework, lab reports and all written assignments must be neat and well organized in a three ring binder.
- Take and keep your own notes, you might need them to study and for some assignments.
- Tests and any work missed due to excused absences must be made up promptly.
"Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better"~Albert Einstein
Last Modified on September 27, 2018