Students Physical Examination for students entering Madison School District
The following health documentation is required to be submitted to the school when registering a new student:
Click this link for the physical examination form to take to your physician: Universal Health Form
- Upon enrollment in school in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.2(h)2;
- The school district requires students receive medical examinations upon enrollment in school.
- The school district requires a parent to provide within thirty days of enrollment entry-examination documentation for each student.
- Students transferring into this school district from out-of-State or out-of-country may be allowed a thirty-day period to obtain entry-examination documentation.
2. Subsequent student medical examinations at least once during each developmental stage:
- at early childhood (pre-school through grade three),
- pre-adolescence (grades four through six),
- adolescence (grades seven through twelve).
3. When applying for working papers in accordance with N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.2(h)3.
Please note: The school district shall not be held responsible for the costs for examinations at the student’s medical
home or other medical provider(s).
Click this link for the dental examination form to take to your dentist: Dental Form