- Our Halloween parade begins promptly at 1:30 PM on October 31, 2022.
- Class parties for students only will follow the parade.
- Class pictures will occur behind the school immediately after the conclusion of the parade.
- Children may bring their costumes to school and change after lunch.
- Masks are allowed as long as vision is clear.
- Costumes should allow for easy walking.
- Costumes should not represent violence. (no blood or weapons)
- Please no scary clown costumes.
- We love when adults wear costumes, but please no masks.